Monday, May 26, 2008

Last Gathering in Kalamazoo

Just had my last gathering with friends in Kalamazoo last night. Though there were just six of us , but I really enjoyed it and have a lot of funs. Thank you everyone for giving me those great times. I will definitely miss it.

Venue : Bo & Jo House
Date : 25 May 2008 (Sunday)
Time : 6.30pm-4.00am
Guests of the day: Bobo Siow, Jojo Looi, YiChing Koh, ChoonYee Tan, JiWey Lee

Our party style was potluck. Everyone was suppose to bring one dish and then we can share them together. ChoonYee and JiWey brought us Bak Kut Teh, YiChing have fried rice, Jojo have Pizza, Bobo have Wal-Mart Fried Chicken, and for myself, I have my all time favorite, eggs with marinated vegetables (菜脯煎蛋). In addition to that, I did have three special stuffs for this gathering, which you will know later.


Guests: Jojo, Bobo, Me, Choonyee, Jiwey
Half way of eating

In addition to 5 on the previous picture, here's another guest: YiChing
ChoonYee's favorite: be our background...haha

Girls

Not to forget, our KTV session
I will miss this a lot, I know!


Nacho, I know you're cute, but still, I'm not dare to get near you, Sorry!
Congratulations, you don't have to being isolated ever after.

Special 1:
Fireworks that I bought from Meijer
Though it was a bit stupid, but we still enjoyed it...hahaha

Bobo worried I will used the firework to shoot her...haha...see she kept holding my hand

I love the effects... thanks to the photographer, Jojo


May our futures will spark more than these


Special 2:
Chardonnay with fruits

Nice wine, and I love it very much
Perfect match with all glasses...haha

Cheers everyone~! All the best!

Special 3:
Fruit Jelly as dessert
Thanks for loving it

Mahjong until 4am
I will miss this also...*sigh*

Pity Nacho~~~
While we were partying, it was alone in the cage

Thank you everyone for this unforgettable night. Hope we will have chance to get together again in the future. I will miss you all~~~!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun horrr Seldom see SoonHan so cheeky one lor. So much surprise. Got wine somemoreee! Like Bobo said " don't play play". L0L.

See you in Malaysia la. I might be going to Penang on the 1st weekend of June. Call you when I'm there, if you're not busy or something, probably we can meet up. :)

Soon Han said...

hahaha....
you must call me if you r in penang, or else, you will know the consequences

Anonymous said...

SO sad la! U're going back edi =(
I wil miss the Mahjong season, the KTV, The fireworks, the cyber and etc .....

Soon Han said...

*sigh*
don't say already....
don't let me go back with sadness....