Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Blog in Kalamazoo

Its very hard to describe my feeling right now!
I wanted to cried out loudly, but I can't!
I wanted to go back happily, but I can't!
I was just stuck in the middle.

It is 1.46am (28 May 2008) now, and I'm almost done in packing my stuffs. I hate weight limits. I kept take in and take out my stuffs from those luggages, weighted the baggages using my weight scale, just to ensure that I didn't have overweight baggages. I can feel my back bone was hurt.

I'm going to have morning flight tomorrow. Jojo and Bobo are going to send me to AZO Airport at 7.30am. Its going to be a tired and long journey for me.

Last but not least, I really want to say THANK YOU to Wendy and Henry, came all the way from Saginaw once again just to hang out with me for the final time. I really have great moments with you guys. (More about today's activities will be here soon!)

When I was about to complete this entry at 2.30am, Henry and Wendy msn me, and Wendy successfully made my (official first) tears drop uncontrollably. Its hard to describe the feeling, really hard.

Thanks for loving me so much...I'll never forget
I miss you guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teoh Soon Han don't ever stop blogging after you're back home ok. Don't give us that bullshit crap that you're busy working. :)

Hope to see you soon...

Soon Han said...

hahahaha.....
Im afraid of you....do you think I will stop??? hahaha