Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another tired day

Went to Charter this afternoon to transfer the account to HangGuan, then to T-Mobile to stop my phone service.

At first, the T-mobile officer told me that I can still use my phone number until the end of my billing cycle, which is next Monday. To make sure that I do not have to come back for the second time, I check my phone by trying to call ChoonYee on spot, but I found out that I couldn't make a call out (its kind of under my expectation as I didn't feel shock or angry once I know that). Immediately, I show that error to that person, and he said: "I don't know why they cancel it now.......bla bla bla..." I was like "its okay, don't worry about that". I don't feel like arguing with them since that I was very used to the customer service here (people who have the same experience will know)... So people, I had officially close down my phone number in US today. Only thing I have in mind after this case was, "you guys are really very EFFICIENT"

At about 10pm, those crazy people (YiChing, HangGuan, ChoonYee, JiWey) that I always hang out in Kalamazoo were very energetic and they suggested to go Bowling. So, without delay, we departed to the Bowling Center at Stadium Drive and stay there until they closed (1.30am). Within these 3 hours, we had completed 6 games. I still cannot feel the pain in my hand right now, but I know that tomorrow I'm going to have deep feeling in it.

Still remember when I first visit the Bowling Center, there was only our group for the whole day. But I was shocked when I visited it again as the lanes were almost fully occupied. And of course, Kalamazoo is a small city, we met a lot of friends in there. Another new thing I saw was, the Center will turn into "Disco" at about 11.30pm, all lights were turn off and only the disco light and 'glow in the dark' things were used to show us the way. The feeling was very fresh and good, and unexpectedly, I became more energetic to 'bowl' under this dark condition (that's the motivation that make me completed all 6 games in a row). The only thing that I didn't like was the smoky room.

Met Irsalina (my first Malaysian classmate for Finance classes)

The show hasn't end yet after the Bowling. We continue Mahjong in my house for an hour until everyone feels so exhausted. And for me, after everything, I'm still here, writing this blog entry until 3.12am.

No comments: