Monday, May 19, 2008

Days with sick stomach

After long hibernation since last Saturday, I thought myself was too tired... after that my stomach was not feeling good, lots of air in it... until today, I know that I'm not just having upset stomach, but going to fever soon. I should know since last Saturday that I'm going to fever since my head was feeling heavy for the whole day, and feeling very tired though I've slept a lot.

My stomach right now was as big as having "5 months baby" in it, of course what I have inside my stomach was not a life but a whole bunch of air, and this air keep "playing drum" and "running around" inside my stomach that make me feel so uncomfortable.

Beside feeling uncomfortable, I lost my appetite as well. I went out to have dinner with Bobo and Jojo just now, thought that I was getting better today and should start to have normal meal, but I just have 3-4 spoons of rice, and then I felt like vomiting. Normally if I went to Hunan, I will have at least one full bowl of rice, but this time, I couldn't even finished 20% of the rice.

Thanks to Bobo Siow for bringing me some pills to relieve my crazy stomach. And I did apply some traditional "black wind oil" on my stomach once I went home. Hopefully tomorrow I will at least feel better than today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey SoonHan dear... I've heard about it from Bobo already. Try to massage your tummy from up to down. And use your thumb to run on the center and sides from up to down.

If you have Enosalt, you can try drinking that too.

Hope it all helps a little. Get well soon!

p/s: and yes drink more water please!

Soon Han said...

Oh....thanks for the advices...
I will definitely try it later before I sleep.

Thank you so much Zoe...

You too must take care ya~~

Anonymous said...

Hey,u take care k...
tonite cyber k!

Soon Han said...

haha...no problem..
I'm getting better i think