Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good and Bad

The weather in Penang was soso unpredictable recently...

Here are the pictures I took, while I was on my way to work....

20 April 2009, 7.15am

21 April 2009, 7.15am

What do you think?

The same time, but the weather was totally different.

No doubt, the weather on the 20th made me feel very energetic though I was very tired on the night before (We have the 70th birthday celebration with my grandma on 19th's night). That weather become more perfect with the rainbow appeared. I swear, I've never seen a rainbow in the middle of Penang's bridge before. Can you feel the excitement of mine? Once I saw that scene, I took out my hand phone and snap it down in picture immediately (not to forget I was driving on the bridge by that time).

I know seeing rainbow is a very normal scene, but for me, I will feel very excited every time when I see it. Let's me share another rainbow scene with you guys:

The double rainbow and a full rainbow I saw in HangZhou, China

This was a miracle for me...

double rainbow

full rainbow

Ok, let's get back to the weather in Penang.

On the next day morning, the bright and perfect scene has gone. Appeared in front of me was the dark sky and the 'heavy shower'. Though the dark sky made us feel depress, but, I kind of prefer rainy day in Malaysia. Because it could lower down the crazy temperature, and the feeling was just right (Not as cold as what I have in Michigan).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where u work at recently?
tell me secretly. i wont tell others.
haha~

fren,
beeleng aka meiling aka mickey

Soon Han said...

haha....no need to be so "secretiv
Tell you when I meet up with you