Monday, April 6, 2009

Decision

My Life is sosososo much Up & Down

in this special Moo Moo Year...

The 'volatility' make me feel so hard

to tell others... who actually I am

My feelings and emotions went up and down just like the share market nowadays

My thoughts and decisions change faster than the pace of the society

I'm so unpredictable

My mind struggle so hardly whenever it comes to the time for decision making

I have to walk through the 'opportunity cost'

Give up and make scarification

Walk till the end just with the decision that I used to exchange from another one

What a cycle of my life?

How many cycle do I have to go through for the rest of my life?

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Hey need to talk? Just MSN me. I'm practically very free. You know la, last sem.

Soon Han said...

hahaha...
enjoying your last semester ah...
what a good life....
I will talk with you in msn soon...right after I get used to my crazy life now...

Zoe said...

But you seldom online in MSN! I message you on Skype but you never reply... I guess you weren't there.