Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Continuation for the month of July

The month of July was considered one of the most meaningful and busiest month for me... I still have a little to wrote about it. :)

On the 3rd week of July, I had my first ever 'actual' OT (Over-time) for my current job. I worked together with my colleagues until 1am, which was unbelievable...I know! And, this situation continue for more than a week. Do not forget, that was the week when friends started to visit me (in previous post) in Penang. I can't imagine I could went through this kind of 'non-stop' life, its tiring, but meaningful...I love it.

Picture taken without noticed!!!
But still have to thanks to my colleague for taking this natural picture.
I didn't know how I look like when I was working.
What do you think? (I felt myself very chubby)

Very luckily, I have a chance to join the celebration of the 5th Anniversary for my company. Although it was a simple celebration, but it's very happy when came to the event that can gather, eat and drink. And more happily, of course was Karaoke. We went to Karaoke right after the dinner. From 8pm to 3am, I have drank 3-5 glasses of red wine, and, the same glasses of Carlsberg's beer!!! But Bobo Siow, I still can stand and walk.....hahaha...very conscious...and my little brother kept complaining my body was full of 'scent' of alcohol !!!

(But very sadly, I couldn't have any alcoholic beverages from now on! This maybe the last time for me to drink so crazily!...I will mention more details about this on the next post!)

Happy Birthday to you H.S.A!!!
Wish you long life, stay healthier, and keep growing!!!

My colleagues

One final thing to mention, I had finally received my Bachelor's certification from Western Michigan University!!! I was so touched when I first holding the folder, before opening it!
Finally, after so many years of hard works, after sacrificing so many things, I had received this paper! How much it means to others I don't care; but it did means a lot to me!!! This certificate means not only the academics, but what I have experienced and learned in the US!!!

Western Michigan University was the place that I felt myself valuable! Thank you to everyone over there, especially the lecturers (I know you won't read this, but still I want to shout it to the world), thanks for appreciating my hard works, your words motivated me to walk through till the end!

No comments: