Sunday, July 6, 2008

No one appreciate your hardwork and effort

What I worried before I began my current job had finally became a truth!

I have been working in current company for about a month. After a month, I can just award myself a word: STUPID! My certificate was just a piece of rubbish!

no one cares what CGPA you get; no one cares what achievements you get; no one cares how many honor societies you joined; no one cares if you graduated as honor student or not; no one cares how many robes you have on your neck during your graduation; no one cares how stress were you when you were student; no one cares how you gone through your life by your own; no one cares about you........no one cares.......

“名好听是大学生,还不是跟那些中学毕业,薪水五六百块的普通员工一样."

How do you feel when no one appreciate your efforts and hardwork!?

忍辱偷生- courage from KhaiChian, thank you for your understanding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say SCREW THEM!

Ignore those who say that. And your cert is certainly not a piece of rubbish. They didn't know what we went through. So ignore them! Live it up! You have me at your back. :)

Anonymous said...

Zoe u're right! SOon han just ignore them ok, no matter wat u're a honor student they cant change the fact =P
WE CARE!!!

Soon Han said...

thank you both for supporting...
at least in your hearts, im not as useless as they thought....
Thank you very much